Love it! I found your blog via thequeenb - I saw you recommended Bloom, and I wondered if you had a personal connection to Down syndrome. My 9 month old has Ds, and I so enjoyed looking at the posts from your pregnancy and after Joshua was born. You have a lovely family!
Hi! I haven't been here in a while. I can't believe you have another baby! He's adorable. Fertility specialists told us we could never have any children without help. Shows our God is bigger, yes? I've been reading Kelle's blog since January of 2010 when I followed a link to her post right after Nella was born. She's an amazing advocate and mom. Good to see you again.
I'm a stay at home mom enjoying my most favorite job in the world! I love to be with my family including our 4 legged blessings. Family always comes first...everything else second. I feel extremely blessed with my life. I try to NEVER take my blessings for granted and thank God for them each day! I want to make a difference in this world and right now the only way I know how is by being a mommy with all my heart and soul!
3 comments:
LOVE it!! Crazy to think that little Joshua will be out there on the court in no time! He is growing like a weed!!
Love it! I found your blog via thequeenb - I saw you recommended Bloom, and I wondered if you had a personal connection to Down syndrome. My 9 month old has Ds, and I so enjoyed looking at the posts from your pregnancy and after Joshua was born. You have a lovely family!
Hi! I haven't been here in a while. I can't believe you have another baby! He's adorable. Fertility specialists told us we could never have any children without help. Shows our God is bigger, yes? I've been reading Kelle's blog since January of 2010 when I followed a link to her post right after Nella was born. She's an amazing advocate and mom. Good to see you again.
Post a Comment